Monday 14 November 2011

Hello Monday, hello brand new week

Like on most Monday mornings, I have my list. I have my plans, I know my objectives for the week. Achieving all of these goals is the challenge.
My first challenge of this week is to convince my family that Monday's will now be more commonly known as #meatfreemondays. Son, wanting to please Mummy, seems interested and will give it a go. Husband acts like I've just sworn at him. #Meatfree has offended his Kiwi sensibilities. No matter, he can have leftovers from yesterday's beef and ale pie, courtesy of Angela Boggiano's wonderful book Pie http://www.foodepedia.co.uk/books/2009/feb/pies_angela_boggiano.htm
We'll be mostly having a Thai Butternut Squash curry. Easing Lou in gently, can tweak to my Slimming World requirements, and easy on the purse. Three out of three, back of the net....

No comments:

Post a Comment